Made using highly ventilated knit construction, the supportive SVR Compression Socks are perfect for real-time muscle recovery during training or competition. The highly innovative design supports the lower leg/calf to help reduce muscle fatigue and prevent soreness and injury. They feature gradient compression down the calf, shin and Achilles for extra support and increased circulation to speed recovery. Seamless construction, breathability and engineered foot, heel and toes provides comfort during long days of training and running. The SVR Compression Socks can also be used after training or competition to help muscles recover faster so you feel less sore in the morning.
- Use for running, training, cycling, football, basketball or other team sports
- Support to help reduce muscle fatigue
- Reduces soreness for faster recovery
- Breathable ventilated construction
- Premium 4-way stretch moisture wicking fabric
- Engineered foot, heel and toe area for support, fit and comfort
- 75% nylon / 25% spandex
- 18-25 mmHg
- SUPPORT: Compression delivers performance-enhancing muscle support
- VENTILATION: Body/muscle temp control with AirFlow mesh and moisture- wicking fabric
- RECOVERY: Active compression increases circulation and lactic acid removal for quicker muscle relief
WARNING: Compression products are designed to enhance blood flow and may help to reduce the risk of build-up of lactic acid. Should you experience a tingling sensation or any sense of discomfort, remove the product before further wear.